Current Vacancies at NRS
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Hiredesk and Sales Co-Ordinator
Hiredesk and Sales Co-Ordinator
To be considered for this role you must be an enthusiastic, organised and an experienced Hire & Sales Co-ordinator, or have worked on a Trade Counter or within an Internal Sales role.
The day to day role will include dealing with a range of customers, answering the phone, setting up bookings, arranging client's specific requirements.
You will also be responsible for upselling, negotiating and pricing.
Our Hire and Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all business is carried out in an efficient and effective manner. Dealing with enquiries, liaising with the Planning department and creating reports.
It is a varied and challenging role within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily the role involves receiving and processing plant hire/sales enquiries received via email and telephone, managing availability and delivery in line with the customers' requirements.
- Promoting the machinery, equipment and services that are available to our customers, maximising the opportunities for NRS Plant LTD to provide an 'all-in-one' service.
- Coordinate schedules for mobile crane operators and plant delivery drivers.
- Build effective and lasting customer relationships, developing brand awareness and repeat business.
- Report machinery breakdowns and damages, liaising between the workshop and customer.
- Resolving queries and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of specific responsibilities to meet business needs when required.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures, to promote a safe working environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills, comfortable with communicating via telephone, face to face and email.
- Possess excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt and facilitate dynamic situations.
- Experienced and competent with Microsoft Office programmes - Word, Excel etc.
- Full UK Driving Licence with own transport methods.
- Previous experience within a hire desk, call centre or construction industries would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous experience with Syrinx/Point of Rental software would be desirable but is not essential.